We celebrated Kyle big 3-0 this weekend! A few friends joined us for dinner Saturday night at Mongolian BBQ - a Texas de Brazil type restaurant that allows you to select various marinated meats to be cooked on a grill in front of you plus lots of sides. It was OK food by our standards. Kyle and a few others tried HORSE for the very first time. I was not so adventurous! The consensus was not good. However, the drinks were flowing and we had a really fun time!
A boisterous evening was followed by a relaxing family day for Kyle's actual birthday. We ventured down to Pest via public transport, taking our time. The day was beautiful and we ate at our favorite restaurant in town, Arriba Taqueria! We spent the afternoon outside with the kids playing t-ball, football and blowing bubbles.
Caden (and Betty Crocker) helped me bake a chocolate on chocolate cake for Kyle and we all (even Reese) enjoyed cake at night. Overall, I would say it was a nice birthday weekend and I think Kyle would say the same!
Happy Birthday to my handsome, smart, and adventurous hubby! I love you!
6 comments:
A very happy 30th to Kyle! Wish we could have celebrated with you guys!! What a great pic of you guys where you're wearing your pink dress! You look stunning!
Just now 30? You are so young. Happy Birthday!
Glad you had a great birthday and all of the extra festivities!
Hard to believe I have a son who is 30!! Oh well...guess I can't tell my friends I am 41 anymore!!!
Love you,
Mom
Happy Birthday Kyle!
Hope you had a great B-Day! Miss and love y'all!
Happy, Happy 30th Kyle!!! Wish we could've been there.
Post a Comment