While Caden's actual birthday is still a few weeks away, we decided to throw him a few parties early to make sure many of his friends would be here to celebrate. Ahhh...the life of a summer birthday kid, I know all too well...
Fortunately, a few of Caden's closest friends from school, Maren & Carter both share July birthdays with him so we co-hosted a huge party for all the kids. We held the festivities at the Zoo Playhouse, an indoor funland for kids on the Budapest Zoo grounds. At the conclusion of all the play, treasure hunts, lunch & cake we all got to go on a special adventure into the zoo to feed the elephants! Two large African elephants enjoyed carrots and apples from this kids. Despite my efforts during the week to convince Caden that he would be giving the elephant an apple in its nose, and therefore not close to any teeth, he decided he would rather me give the apple when face to face with the elephant.
As close as Caden got...
It was a wonderful party and I know Caden had a great time!
Today we went to school to celebrate more summer birthdays. This time for Carter, Dani, Caden & Maren. We sang, enjoyed more cake, and the kids got a special present from their teachers and friends - a hedgehog finger puppet!
Carter, Dani, Maren & Caden
Birthday King!
We've had a wonderful few days celebrating Caden's upcoming 4th birthday. Funny thing is that he really thinks he is 4 now. When we tell him his actual birthday is still a few days away he asks whether he will be 5 then. Poor kid...so confusing!



2 comments:
So sorry we missed it! I'm sure it was absolutely fun. Happy Birthday Caden!
Caden,
What a cool Birthday Boy you are! I know you had so much with your friends and feeding the elephants the apples! I loved the cupcakes! You are really growing too fast for Lele...but I am so proud of you! I love you!
Lele
Post a Comment