Holy Cow - Reese is 18 months old! I seriously cannot believe it. Don't any of you call her a toddler though, she is still our baby! OK, so she's wearing 2T clothes, but that is as close as I'll let her get! We visited our doctor here on Monday and got her stats:
Weight: 27 lbs (> 80th%)
Height: 35 in (>100%!)
She is still our TALL, TALL little girl! The doctor made a note on her growth chart of Kyle and my heights...I guess to justify her crazy length. Bottom line, she is healthy!
Reese's personality is really shining through. She is happy, joyful, athletic, independent, adventurous, social, dramatic, flirtatious and a tad stubborn! She is cracking us up lately with a few bad habits (we try not to laugh). She has started tooting and then giggling while covering her mouth...who taught her that?! She has also discovered her nose and that things go up it, namely her finger. GROSS!
She is coming up with more and more words lately. She is quite courteous saying "Hi" and "Bye" to everyone, but her favorite words are "mine" and "no." I wonder why.... My favorite moments lately have been reading her Thomas the Train books because I love it when she says "Choo Choo" with every turn of the page! She is also fun to kiss because she puckers up and says "MMMMMMM." Too cute!
Today was Reese's first day to be a Playful Panda at A-Z International Kindergarten, Caden's school. The school hosts a playgroup led by 2 teachers that occurs 2 mornings a week. It is a "Mommy & Me" type group for the first several months, as I will stay and play with her until February. We had a great time this morning and I will look forward to this structured playtime with her. She was quite the joiner today and enjoyed the rhymes and songs. Below are pictures from this morning. Happy half birthday Reese!
5 comments:
She's getting so big - too cute!
I can't believe that!!! She is such a cutie...seriously! i just want to eat her up!!!!! Miss you guys!
What a big girl she is! Lele misses her funny ways!
This post made me laugh alot. i will take credit for the height of this cutie. Way too cute. We only teach peeing in the lake down here, tooting and laughing is a brotherly, budapest trick.
IS this why we missed you on Tuesday!!?? Aw man. Can't they switch the days? Dylan loves Reecie. What a sweet girl. Maleia is also VERY excited to have Caden in soccer with her. (I think she has a little crush! shhhhh!)
Post a Comment