Thursday, September 17, 2009

Playing Football!

Caden has joined the Buda Juniors International Football Club this year in the youngest group of little ones learning the skills of soccer. He has had so much fun the past two weeks playing games to work on coordination, balance and ball work. Many of his best friends are playing along with him, including Andrew, Roly & Vito Jr. To top it off, Lele & Papa Jack both got to see him in action during his first two practices!

Way to go our little footballer!

P.S. I've already been corrected by Kyle and I now know that he should not be wearing a hat to play soccer. Ooops! Also, I'm working on NOT being a sideline parent. I only yelled "GOAL" a couple of times ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Caden, get in there and learn how to move that ball around..don't be like uncle jeff and stand outside the action and watch..hat has to go...