Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We celebrated Halloween a bit early this year at Caden's school. They begin their Fall break tomorrow, so the candy and costumes came early! We were tricked into eating ginger witch cookies made by the kids and were treated to some fun Halloween songs! Caden's favorite song goes:

"Pumpkin, pumpkin round and fat. Turned into a Jack-O-Lantern just like that!"
Riding the broom!

The Dancing Dolphin Class
Roly & Caden - Best Buds!

Caden's costume choice this year was a "Famous Race Car Driver" (his words, not mine).

Reese is a *sweet* monster! She did good at keeping the hat on for most of the party. Thanks for my super cute costume Lele!

Reese & Heidi (Roly's little sister)

Unfortunately, Halloween in Hungary is not as awesome as in the states. The best candy Caden got at school was a Twix - and it was only one. What I wouldn't give for some Candy Corn!!!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, it's been too long since I've seen pics of the kids! When did Caden turn into a mini Kyle? I love their costumes!

Lisa Liner said...

These pictures are so cute! Reese does make a cute Pink Monster!! I saved you some candy corn....
Caden does remind me so much of Kyle and a little bit of his Uncle Brett...hmmm...think Caden is taking on the Liner traits!!
Lele

Halls said...

OMG, i Love Reese's costume!!! Too cute!! I hope you hang onto it or tell me where you got it! i would love to put K in it!