I am pretty sure this would not fly in the states...
Caden told me about a little Valentine's game they played at school today. Everyone stands in a circle with one child in the middle. The following rhyme is sung...
I sent a letter to my love and on the way I dropped it. (says the child in the middle)
It was not me! (all the children yell)
It was YOU! (says the child in the middle, who proceeds to point at a fellow classmate and then chase them to give them a kiss)
I am hearing about the sexual harrassment from over the ocean already!
Caden informed me that he never got kissed because no one could catch him. Good Boy!
3 comments:
Haha! This made me laugh - you are right it probably wouldn't swing over here. In fact, I am pretty sure that daycare taught Ben to no longer kiss and instead just offer his forehead when wanting to, because he has totally phased kissing out of his actions - they start the brainwashing early!
I say..."run fast" Caden!! Lele does not want those girls trying to kiss him!!!
We played that game but the person had a Valentine card and dropped it in someones lap and then they had to be chased by that person and they had to run around the circle to get back to the other person's spot. (Like duck duck goose.) The kissing would be more fun, though!
Post a Comment