Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Days!

We are trying to fit lots of memories into just a few remaining days in the US. We've been able to spend time with my side of the family out at my parents lake house and had a wonderful day with Kyle's mom there as well. Caden and Reese both had "firsts" over the last several days. Reese had her first swim in my parents neighborhood pool and Caden caught his first fish! He actually ended up with 3 over the course of the weekend. As you can see from some of the pictures, he was not too fond of them once they were on dry land. He has become quite the fisherman and even has the tan now to go along with it! Check out the video of him catching his second fish. While we were at the lake, we also attended the Burton Family Reunion, which is my dad's mother's family. Meme is the eldest sibling and we were so graciously hosted at Garland & Jeanie's home at the lake. It was a great time and always neat to see and meet members of such a large, extended family.



1 comment:

Cathy said...

You know we loved spending time with you and the kids. I miss them already! Caden is sooo smart and funny and Reese is just a sweetie. I can't believe she'll be crawling the next time I see her. I'm praying for safe and smooth travel today.