Thursday, June 26, 2008

No Internet...

Hello all!
We safely arrived in Budapest on Friday, June 13th. What a transition it has been. Unfortunately, we don't have internet in our apartment yet, so I am typing this from Kyle's office. We have to take pictures for our residence cards today. My mom left this morning after spending the last 2 weeks helping us get settled. I miss her terribly already and lets just say my picture will not look too pretty with my puffy red eyes! I guess now truly begins our adventure. We hope to have our home internet up and running within the next week. In the meantime, I will take lots of picture and have them ready for everyone to view as soon as we get connected.
P.S. I'm not sure if Kyle mentioned this in his post or not, but his keyboard over here is completley different than a U.S. keyboard. The y & z are switched and pretty much all the symbols as well. I will look forward to typing on our computer soon!
Hugs and kisses to everyone. We miss you all and can't wait to share our experiences with you soon! Please continue your prayers for our family!

2 comments:

TeamRiss said...

i had no idea about the keyboard- look at all the cool things you're already learning and will be able to do! luccckkkkyyy. we're thinking of y'all.

The Locke Family said...

Hey! Glad you guys made it safe and you are getting settled. I know it was SO hard to have your mom leave but it will be nice to settle into your new reality of being and ex-pat! I remember that about the keyboards from London. It is so funny the little things that are an adjustment!! We miss you guys and are praying for you!