One can never have too many birthday celebrations...that is unless you are celebrating the first anniversary of your 29th birthday. I think I truly did blow out 30 candles, just not on one cake!
Celebration 1 - Mi Cocina with friends - July 18th (co-celebration for Robin's birthday too)!
Celebration 2 - Trulucks with Kyle & Reese - July 24th (chocolate cake to die for-candle too)
Celebration 3 - R&D Cafe with Craig & Jane - July 24th (thankfully they did not sing here)
Celebration 4 - Grand Luxe Cafe with Mom - July 25th (yummy cheesecake!)
Celebration 5 - Luna Del Noche with my family - July 25th (begged for no candle & singing)
Celebration 6 - Cabernet Wine Cellar with Kyle's family - July 31st (cake, candles & singing!)
I'm wiped out! I'm giving everyone a free pass now - you do not have to even recognize my birthday next year. Of course, those that really know me know I don't really mean that ;)
1 comment:
Having birthdays are really fun!! So glad you had lots of memorable celebrations!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment