My friend Jessica tagged me with a task of revealing 7 things about me that you probably don't already know. After I totally ignored my friend Kim's previous email like WEEKS ago about pretty much this same topic, I think fate caught up with me by being tagged. Here goes:
1. I sleep with a small pillow I fondly call "baby pillow" which I got from my Bebe probably 15 years ago. We estimate the pillow is actually 45 years old. Bebe got it when she broke her arm to prop it up and my mom remembers that she was in high school when that happened. I primarily hug the pillow at night but it also serves me well in pillow fights because it is full of dense feather! Also, it was great in college when I had loud roommates because I could ball it up over my ear. Yes, the pillow traveled over the Atlantic back to Dallas with me on this trip and yes, Kyle absolutely hates it!
2. I willingly pay $3.00 a can for Dr. Pepper in Budapest at specialty food stores.
3. I told Kyle "I can see myself with you" on the first night we met.
4. I am obsessive-compulsive Monica-style on "Friends" when it comes to leaving my house dirty when we go to sleep at night. I can't leave my shoes out on the floor.
5. I was 2nd runner up "Miss Smile" in San Antonio in high school and got to ride on a Fiesta float in the River Parade.
6. I am an accountant who cannot add, subtract, multiply or divide simple math without a calculator.
7. I still secretly want to be a wedding planner when I grow up :)
OK, that was pretty hard! I have to tag someone now...Staci, Summer & Christine - your turn!
1. I sleep with a small pillow I fondly call "baby pillow" which I got from my Bebe probably 15 years ago. We estimate the pillow is actually 45 years old. Bebe got it when she broke her arm to prop it up and my mom remembers that she was in high school when that happened. I primarily hug the pillow at night but it also serves me well in pillow fights because it is full of dense feather! Also, it was great in college when I had loud roommates because I could ball it up over my ear. Yes, the pillow traveled over the Atlantic back to Dallas with me on this trip and yes, Kyle absolutely hates it!
2. I willingly pay $3.00 a can for Dr. Pepper in Budapest at specialty food stores.
3. I told Kyle "I can see myself with you" on the first night we met.
4. I am obsessive-compulsive Monica-style on "Friends" when it comes to leaving my house dirty when we go to sleep at night. I can't leave my shoes out on the floor.
5. I was 2nd runner up "Miss Smile" in San Antonio in high school and got to ride on a Fiesta float in the River Parade.
6. I am an accountant who cannot add, subtract, multiply or divide simple math without a calculator.
7. I still secretly want to be a wedding planner when I grow up :)
OK, that was pretty hard! I have to tag someone now...Staci, Summer & Christine - your turn!
1 comment:
Good ones! I did not know those things about you! Your smile IS a winner.
Post a Comment