Monday, November 10, 2008

Caden's First Movie

Kyle took Caden to his first movie in the theater on Saturday to see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Caden sat through the entire movie (sometimes on Daddy's lap) with no potty breaks. He enjoyed sharing a big tub of popcorn and Sprite with Daddy. Kyle said he talked a few times, but was mostly intent on the movie.

He happily told me about how BIG the movie was (outstretched arms over his head) and all the animals on the screen. He remembered the lion, zebra and penguins the most.

I know this was a super experience for Caden and a special time for Kyle too.

3 comments:

Uncle Brett said...

Caden that is cool! I haven't seen a movie in a long time so I am jealous. I hear from Lele that you really enjoyed it. See ya later

Halls said...

Hi Meredith! i am learning all of this blog stuff...got any pointers? Cool that Caden can sit through the movies. i will love it when Landon can!

Lisa Liner said...

Caden,

How cool was that??? When your daddy was your age, Lele took him to see E.T. It was a fun time for Lele but it made you dad cry at the end. Bummer...Lele didn't plan for that!

Lele