We've been packing all day and we are officially Texas bound tomorrow morning. Most of you will probably be turning out your lights for the evening when we wake up to get to the airport!We are so excited to see friends and family, enjoy some good Mexican food and SHOP (OK, that is Meredith only). 26 hours and counting til we arrive! We can't wait to see you all!
Please pray for a safe and peaceful trans-atlantic flight (as much as it can be with a 3 year old and 8 month old)!
8 comments:
Good for you guys! I hope you have a great trip home!!! How long will you be here?
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!
Lele and Papa Jack
Yay! Safe journey guys!
Love the packing. Those two look like they are ready to travel. See you soon at the airport..Love you,
I know how excited you must be! Have a safe trip! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see you some over the holidays, but I know how crazy the time will be. How long will you be here?
Have a great trip! So glad that you get to be with your families for the holidays. Hope we get to see y'all!
What an adorable picture!! Love it! Have a safe trip and I hope the kids do ok for you! Love yall!
We look forward to seeing you! I'm sure you're excited to see your families!
Post a Comment