Dear Reese Elizabeth,
Happy 1st Birthday! Your Daddy and I are so blessed and happy that you entered our lives a year ago today. You have filled our family with more joy than we could have imagined. It is like you were always here. Your big brother adores you, and you him. The squeals of laughter that come from both of you when you are playing together make our hearts want to burst with happiness.
From your first smiles to your first steps, it has been a year full of unforgettable moments. While you are really still a baby, we can already see some of the spark and exuberance you will exhibit as a toddler and little girl. You are quite the climber and have already displayed your potential fit-throwing skills, but you are also the best cuddler and kisser as well. We love that you have recently learned to give us kisses and the coy way you tilt your head and smile when others remark on your beauty or shower you with affection.
God provided us the sweetest gift we could have asked for from above. We love you dearly and can't wait to watch you continue to grow.
We Love You,
Mommy & Daddy
8 comments:
So sweet! Happy Birthday Sweet Reese!
So sweet! I can't believe that Reese is already a year old. Doesn't time just fly?
Wow- today is a really big day! I didn't realize we shared our anniversary with Reese's birthday and now with Charles and Christa's little Will too! Happy birthday Miss Reese! We hope all your wishes come true- and we know one already has since you got the BEST Mommy and Daddy a girl could ever wish for!
Happy Birthday Reese! Your cousin Lily turned 18 yesterday. We will always be able to remember your birthday.Wish I could give you a birthday hug.
Cathy
Happy Birthday Reese! I cannot believe it's been a year! Hope they celebrate right over there in Hungary!
Happy Birthday Sweet Reese! Can't wait to see you and check out how much you have grown since our last visit with you!
Lele and Papa Jack
Holy crap. If she's a year, that means my boys are almost one. Uh oh.
Wow I can't believe it!!! Happy
1st Birthday Beautiful Reese!!! We miss you all so much and wish we could celebrate with you.
Post a Comment