Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Buzz & The Ballerina

We had an early Halloween Celebration this morning at Caden's school. Today is his last day of school until early November due to a Hungarian holiday and Fall Break. We had lots of fun singing Halloween-themed songs, dancing and doing the limbo!

Caden borrowed his wonderful Buzz Lightyear costume from his friend AJ. We brought back the movie Toy Story 2 from our trip to the states last month and he loves watching it. He had his pick between dressing as either Woody and Buzz and could not resist choosing Buzz. We've been working on saying "To infinity and beyond!"

Caden had an extra good week in school this week as his friend Roland returned. Roland had been in Vienna for over 4 weeks with his parents as they welcomed his new baby sister. Caden and Roli were so happy to see each other and were inseparable at the party.

Caden & Roland doing the LIMBO!

Reese enjoyed the occasion too - another opportunity to wear her tutu! She did get a little scared when they sang the scary pumpkin song, but laughed and giggled during all the dancing.

Happy (early) Halloween!

Singing Halloween songs

A group picture with parents too!

P.S. I am really missing our annual visit to the Pumpkin Patch, so Caden and I did buy a pumpkin yesterday along with some really pretty gourds. One thing I won't miss is all the candy I end up eating around this time of year!

4 comments:

TeamRiss said...

He looks awesome in his Buzz outfit. And Reese is pretty as a ballerina. Love the group picture of all the kids in the classroom.

Uncle Brett said...

WOW Caden and Reese. What cool Halloween costumes! Caden I could barely recognize you. When I was your age I was pumpkin. I like your costume much better. Reese you are a very pretty ballerina!

Babee said...

Happy early Halloween. Caden and Reese--you look great and happy. Caden, I especially like your Buzz costume. I like that DVD also--maybe we can watch it together soon. Reese--you are too precious. Great pictures!
Love,
Babee

Lisa Liner said...

The "Buzz & The Ballerina" pictures is priceless! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I really like the season of Fall...lots of color; pumpkins; cooler weather; and of course CANDY!