Caden has always been prone to bites, and not just those from bugs. We had issues with friends biting him at almost every school he's attended, nurseries at church, and sometimes even random playground outings! Most bites are unprovoked, but some are the result of Caden taking toys away from friends.
Now we know that American children are not the only biters, as Caden was bitten by a friend in his class at A-Z this week. I think the funniest thing (if there is something funny in this situation) is that biting a 3 year old is much different than biting a 1 year old. Confidentiality is OUT THE WINDOW! The biter is no longer a nameless enemy who I can only guess the identity of by counting the teeth marks on Caden's arm, leg or face and comparing them to the number of teeth in the children's mouths. Nope, now Caden just declares "Olivia bit me!"
Oh heavens, did Olivia ever bite him! I don't think this was meant to be a kiss...
3 comments:
Ouch! Did Caden say why Olivia left her mark on him? It looks pretty painful.
Okay...this upsets the Lele! Shame on Olivia...
Doesn't look like a "love bite" to me!
Lele
Caden-I really wish Olivia would just get over it that you don't want to be bogged down by a relationship right now. You really do not have time for all that baggage with all the cool things you are learning in school. Have fun in gym class and I miss you tons!
Reese-You are now officially the cutest little princess I have EVER seen. I am sending a hug your way. Love the pictures.
Mere-Love the new "live feed" we have added to the blog. You have really been branching out with new blog ideas that make the #1 fan very happy. Seriously, great job! I am learning (kinda) with you it feels like.
Kyle-See you on the fantasy field!
MISS Y'ALL!!!
Post a Comment