Want to know what Budapest lacks...Portrait Innovations, The Picture People or Sears for heaven sakes! OK, maybe I haven't found the "drop-in and take a few pictures of your kid studios" yet, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt if they really do exist. Reese and I decided to make our out studio at home a few days ago. I never thought I would be so totally girly, but since she was born, I couldn't wait for her to sit on her own so I could put her in a tutu and take pictures! I am certainly no Jessica Starr, but for a point & shoot camera, I think they turned out pretty cute. Our little girl is too too precious in her tutu!!

11 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am so impressed! You did a great job and she is just precious in her tutu
You did a great job! I like the blurring around the tutu. She's a cutie!
Mere, those are BEAUTIFUL! I am really impressed! She looks so cute in her tutu. :)
How beautiful! Those are darling! Really love them in black and white. I knwo that Jessica will be impressed!
Meredith those are just as good as any professional shot I've ever seen! I think I'm going to have to print some of those. Absolutely precious baby and I am so impressed with your photography and creativity.
Wow. Precious subject and talented photographer/editor. Wish I could scoop her up and give her a kiss!
Love,
Babee
I think you did great! And it's actually more difficult to photograph your OWN child than someone else's--good job. Great use of natural light. I love tutus! I just wish I had a little girl to put in one!
I am the Lele that told her Georgia girlfriends that you did find a professional photographer in Budapest! Little did I know (after reading this blog) that is was YOU! I have the smartest daughter-in-law EVER! Way to go Meredith!
The pictures are great!
Love,
Lisa
The composition is great and the subject you had is beautiful, the photos are fantastic..way to go Mom and Sweet Reese..
I love the pics!!!
Reese you look very cute in your tutu!
Post a Comment