The big ones: Abigail, Reese & Caden
The little ones: Elizabeth, Matson & Reese
Last night we returned the hosting favor by inviting everyone to our place. Unfortunately, Matson got sick, so only the Ivys were able to make it. I made taco soup and queso again and quesadillas for the little ones. We can't have our fellow Texans over without having Mexican food. We certainly had some spice going on and sweet Abigail asked for her quesadilla without the spice :) Next time, I need to avoid the REALLY spicy cheese!
Each time we hang out with these friends, as well as others we've made, it feels like we are in this little "American" pocket in Budapest. I feel so blessed that we've found so many friends with common interests and lifestyles. We look forward to many more "Texas" parties!
1 comment:
I am happy you have found some friends from Texas!!!
Lele
Post a Comment