So how does one transport a load of groceries from car to pantry when your kitchen is not just steps away from your garage? Via stroller! I am thankful that at least we have an elevator so I can load up our old stroller with our grocery haul and end up making only one trip from the car to our apartment. Total grocery store time today: 15 minute drive, 45 minute grocery shopping, 22 minutes waiting in line & paying, and 20 minute drive home. And I forgot eggs...
Notice the reuseable grocery bags? These are great! I actually picked up a few in the states before we moved, knowing that most European countries do not offer plastic bags at shopping venues. I have really enjoyed using them and hope to continue this "green" effort when we return to the states.

1 comment:
22 minutes waiting in line? That does not sound like fun...I complain when I have to wait even 5 minutes. I need to start being thankful for the little time I do wait.
Post a Comment