According to the stats below, Miss Reese has officially outgrown her infant carrier. Personally, I think she outgrew it like 5 pounds ago! Carrying around that thing has been ridiculous the last month or two. I had already selected this seat for her prior to leaving the US, so we had it here waiting to install. The color didn't look so bright on the internet when I ordered it, but what's wrong with a little girly in the black/grey car? Her first ride was uneventful, no crying, and she feel fast asleep on the way home. (Keesha - not sure if that was the comfy car seat or the chamomile!) Caden thinks it is pretty cool that his little sister has a car seat like his now.
Unfortunately for Kyle, the installation of this seat did not provide any extra recline room for him from the driver's seat. I guess that's why I continue to drive most places. When he drives the car, his knees are in his chest!
3 comments:
Looks very comfortable. I wouldn't mind curling up in that myself.
She looks so cute and happy in her new seat!
Miss Reese...your Lele thinks you are the cutest grand baby girl in ALL the land! What a big girl you are. I know you are proud to be in your new car seat. I LOVE your cool leggins you are styling in.
I love you,
Lele
Post a Comment