Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Tooth Peeks Through

Miss Reese is getting her first tooth! I noticed the sharp little ridges yesterday afternoon as I was feeding her lunch. It must have just popped through, as I know it was not there the day before. Reese is quite the drooly baby and has been for some time, so I've been expecting a tooth any day. Here they come! Caden always got his teeth two-by-two, so I'm wondering if she'll be the same. Right now I can see a little bump where the other bottom tooth may make its way out soon as well.

3 comments:

Lisa Liner said...

Oh Miss Reese Elizabeth! Your first tooth! I love the "close up" shot your mommy and daddy did for you. They are really cool!
Love you,
Lele

Babee said...

Those new teeth should make feeding Reese fun! Tell her Babee said to be nice to her mother.
Love you,
Mom

McGilvray Family said...

Hi Meredith! Your little Reese is so cute and looks like she is just the happiest baby! Ashlyn's first tooth just popped through yesterday and I believe the second is close behind. I have enjoyed reading your blogs-it seems that your family is adjusting well to your new "home" and enjoying new adventures. We wish you the best and look forward to keeping in touch via blogging!

Stephanie & Aaron McGilvray