Monday, February 23, 2009

Impromptu Playdate

On Wednesday morning we found ourselves dying to get out of the house and ventured to a play area in a nearby mall to meet up with some friends who were also on "Ski Break" from school. We had so much playing with the kids and we thankfully wore all of them out (enough that I could pack during nap time)! McDonalds was more than happy to see us come and then GO after our rucous group enjoyed lunch there after leaving Kolyok Park.

There were too many cute pictures to share, so I had to make a slide show. Ladies - let me know if you want any of the originals.

P.S. That little Hungarian boy really did bite Caden! There was a bruise on his shoulder when I bathed him that night! I guess that is why Sammy & AJ were "fighting" him ;)


1 comment:

Monique said...

I saw this on my other email account a day too late. :( I missed out bigtime! :) So fun!