I'm sorry, you just can't script this stuff.
My camera was zoomed in on Reese trying to get a cute picture of her in the snow before what I knew was the impending meltdown when I hear, "I'm going to get you" out of my left ear. The girl was seriously smiling before this shot - camera shot and also shot to the face with a giant snowball! Caden had perfect aim and just nailed her. Ok, she cried, but got over it pretty quickly. And here I am, laughing/scolding Caden at the same time.
My camera was zoomed in on Reese trying to get a cute picture of her in the snow before what I knew was the impending meltdown when I hear, "I'm going to get you" out of my left ear. The girl was seriously smiling before this shot - camera shot and also shot to the face with a giant snowball! Caden had perfect aim and just nailed her. Ok, she cried, but got over it pretty quickly. And here I am, laughing/scolding Caden at the same time.
13 comments:
snowday looks like a blast, and that new camera is really working for you. great pictures and what a fun day...love the snowman too.
That is HILARIOUS!!! Love that pic!! I belongs in a contest of some kind!
everytime i go back and look i laugh..come clean, what did reese do to caden so that he would say "i'm going to get you",,definitely picture contest material.
Your description today did not do the picture justice. Oh my. Perfect timing--I think. Caden should not throw snowballs at his sister and she should not catch them in her mouth. Payback will be h _ _ _. Remember when your brother slapped you--I imagine you got back at him! Lipstick?
Oh my gosh that pic is priceless! I expect to see it on one of those forwards that goes around with all the cute/crazy pics of babies! I can't stop laughing!
Oh My Goodness! This picture will carry her far with lots of stories! Get ready Meredith and Kyle....siblings do work things out as they grow up together! I loved this picturober27e/pictures of snow day too! The story is the funniest!
Lele
The first message...should have read picture/pictures...oooh...what happened????
Lele
that is freaking awesome!
ROFL!!! I love it! Joshua would do the same thing to Andrew.
Okay you're right you can't script this. Shame on us for laughing, but what a priceless picture. Too bad you didn't get it on video..you probably could have won some cash on funniest videos.
THAT is awesome! Poor Reese - I bet she had a big meltdown after that!
That is awesome!
Love it! What a great family memory!
Post a Comment