It is hard to believe that Reese is already 4 months old! As most of you can tell by the pictures, she looks like she is at least 8 months old. She continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we can't wait to find out how much she weights when we make our first trip to our new doctor on Wednesday. We decided to mark this day by trying her first bites of rice cereal. She did pretty well and ate around a tablespoon or so. Here is a picture from the momentus occasion.
We attended an 4th of July picnic today hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce of Budapest. It was a really well done event and I would say there were around 100 people there. They had great entertainment for children, including a bounce house, clown, putt-putt, climbing wall, and face painting. Caden had the most fun playing putt-putt. We met Kyle's co-workers wife & children there and had a nice time continuing to get to know them. Reese looked super cute in her July 4th outfit that Lele & Nonnie picked out for her!
5 comments:
Having just spoken to you and I now have seen the pictures, technology is great. It will make this separation a little easier to deal with. Reese looks so cute--way to go LeLe and Nonni. I bet Caden really had fun at the picnic. Glad you were able to have some 4th of July fun. Dad and I may go for a Sea Doo ride later.
Love,
Mom
Hey Kids,
Love the pictures and the outfit on Reese. I have to put blinders on when I shop in the baby girl section.
Lele and Papa Jack went to the casinos and gave Louisiana some of our money...Love, lele
Yeah! I'm so happy you're internet is up and running regularly - this will be a great work break for me and I'm thrilled we get to keep in touch with you guys! Keep blogging and know we're here reading every word!
Reese is so beautiful! I love her big eyes! We miss you guys! Glad the internet is up and running! I'll be checking the blog often! Oh, and happy birthday to Caden today!!! Christopher asked to play with Caden the other day...it is so sad to try and explain that you guys moved away!!
What beautiful pictures -- I cannot believe how much she's grown!!! We miss you guys so much, but it is wonderful to stay in touch this way. :)
Post a Comment