Caden was the first member of our family to experience a haircut in this country (me cutting Kyle's hair does not count). Most of the little Hungarian boys have buzz cuts, thus I was quite nervous about this moment! Laura advised me not to give a hand gesture showing how much hair I wanted cut off as that would be the amount of hair he would be left with instead! We went to a little place in one of the local shopping centers. Picture a Great Clips. The woman spoke no English but we were able to communicate using Caden's hair as a guide. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the result, minus the whole "fade" thing in the back. He never really had a good haircut in Dallas, beside when Poppy took him. For $12 (cheaper than Cool Cuts for Kids!), I'm happy with it! Oh, and since it was 86 degrees here today, his shaggy do was probably keeping him a little warm. (OK, that was a little bit of bragging to all my Dallas friends in the 104 degree weather)!
P.S. Don't forget to check out my post from earlier today - Bombs Away!
1 comment:
Nice 'do Caden! And I hope you guys are enjoying that nice weather! We haven't played outside in weeks it seems, unless it's early and then it's a downright COLD 82 degrees.
Post a Comment