In the last 8 months, Caden has been on over 12 different plane rides, so it is no surprise to us that he has an overwhelming love of airplanes. Hence, his Christmas wish for a big airplane that flies. He loves to pretend to go on the airplane and will wheel his backpack (suitcase) around the apartment filling it with toys and goodies for his "trips." Most of the time, his "airplane" is the bottom of his wardrobe and he will climb in with all his stuff.
Before each trip Caden will solemnly kiss and hug Kyle or me and say goodbye, as he is going on a trip. (Insert guilty parent face here)
Recently, he decided that he would invite Reese on his airplane, but if she accepted, the wardrobe would be too small for the both of them. He decided instead to make the kitchen table the airplane.
Reese would of course need to be entertained on the flight, so he "packed" lots of toys for her.
Caden and Reese had so much fun on their trip!
Before each trip Caden will solemnly kiss and hug Kyle or me and say goodbye, as he is going on a trip. (Insert guilty parent face here)
Recently, he decided that he would invite Reese on his airplane, but if she accepted, the wardrobe would be too small for the both of them. He decided instead to make the kitchen table the airplane.
Reese would of course need to be entertained on the flight, so he "packed" lots of toys for her.
Caden and Reese had so much fun on their trip!
5 comments:
What fun! Caden is very creative. Keep encouraging that--and it is nice that he includes his sister on his trips. I learned today from him that mommy is too big to go--sorry!
Babee
This is a great post and plane ride with pilot Caden and passenger Reese. Too cute.
That is so sweet...I cant wait until Hunter is old enough to say such sweet things and be so imaginative. I know it will be here before I can blink. take care.
After 12 plane trips in 8 months, I would probably hate flying...especially the length of your trips. I'm glad he still likes it. I'm also thrilled to see him use his imagination so much. You are such a good mommy to encourage this!
Keep the creative games coming. I was wondering if Lele could squeeze into his suitcase....I promise to not make any noise.
Love,
Lele
Post a Comment