Our sweet little girl turned 10 months old on Wednesday. My, how time has flown! I have to say that this might be my favorite baby age. Reese is completely happy almost all of the time (especially if Mommy is in sight). She squeals with laughter, babbles up a storm, and moves all over the place! Here are her 10 month stats:
- Height: 31 inches (> 97th%)
- Weight: 22 lbs (90th%)
Some of our favorite developments this month are:
- Dances (OK, bounces) up and down when we play music
- Recognizes "No" and will shake her head "No" with us (and smile real big)
- Self-feeds with Cherrios, Puffs, bits of rice, banana, cheese, etc.
- Plays with girly toys - she LOVES to carry her purse and baby doll. Somehow, she finds them in the basket of toys and won't put them down!
- Independent play with all her new Christmas toys
Some of our not so favorite developments this month are:
- The appearance of 3 more teeth and 2 more on their way in right now (for a total of 7 teeth). She has learned to grind the teeth that match which is one of my biggest pet peeves and has also bitten Mommy a couple of times while nursing - OUCH!
- With movement comes falls. There have been a few bumps and bruises this month.
We love you precious baby! Stop growing up so fast...
5 comments:
Hi Meredith! Eric passed your blog address along to me months ago and I have been checking it every once in a while since then. I am glad you all are enjoying Budapest and Reese is adorable! I can't believe she is already 10 months old. Campbell is about the celebrate her 1st birthday and I can't even believe it :)
Your Hungarian house has great light for photos! snap away lady!! oh and Reese is growing way too fast!
What a beautiful little girl. Nice pictures, mom! I miss her and seeing that precious smile.
Love,
Babee
Beautiful, beautiful! I can't believe that she is already 10 months old!
You know I was so in love with Caden, I was afraid that I might "overlook" Reese. No fear of that. She is my sweetie and I love the way she just snuggled up to me. I hope she isn't too big to do that the next time I see her!
Post a Comment