Ahh - she's super cute! The little falls at the end crack me up!
Way to go Reese! You'll be chasing after Caden in no time! Mere, I have a feeling it's about to get crazy for you around there!
Reese, I hear the music in the background, so that is a good dance step you have going. I think Caden was right when he said you would be walking in two weeks. (Said 7 days ago)..Love you. Poppy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ahh - she's super cute! The little falls at the end crack me up!
Way to go Reese! You'll be chasing after Caden in no time! Mere, I have a feeling it's about to get crazy for you around there!
Reese, I hear the music in the background, so that is a good dance step you have going. I think Caden was right when he said you would be walking in two weeks. (Said 7 days ago)..Love you. Poppy
Post a Comment