Oh treadmill, so great
Happy I am to run again
Bye bye baby fat
Happy I am to run again
Bye bye baby fat
I am SO excited that a new gym opened up near our home here. I have been without a gym since moving to Budapest because none of them seem to believe in childcare. Fortunately, this one does! Despite the cost (man are they proud of this facility) I am loving my return to the gym!
I met up with my dear friend treadmill over the holidays and enjoyed running again very much. Since joining the gym this Thursday, I've clocked in over 2 1/2 hours already and I am loving it.
3 comments:
It makes me feel better that you are now working on the baby weight and you enjoyed the first 9 months (?) of R's life without! I have a gym membership to the Y right around the corner but honestly, I'm worried about putting my 3 month old in it. Even though I know she is protected since I BF, I still don't want little hands touching her or sitting in germy bouncy seats either.
Nannies are much more common around here. That is why finding a gym with childcare was so hard! Here, they won't let babies into childcare until 8 months - so Kenslea would not even be allowed yet. You would be amazed at how they protect their babies from EVERYTHING here.
You go girl! :) We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment