Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm A Believer

I've had the pleasure of rejoining my Mom's Group at church for the last several weeks while we have been in Dallas. It has been wonderful catching up with everyone, giving the kids an opportunity to play and doing fun things like a cookie & gift exchange.

On Tuesday, we has brunch at Breadwinner's along with a holiday gift exchange. We did the typical gift-swap game, drawing #'s, stealing gifts, etc. Never in my life have I been #1, but I happen to be this time. I was VERY happy with the Starbucks gift card and chocolates I opened. According to the rules of the game, #1 gets a chance to have the final "steal." Like I said, I was very happy with Starbucks, but a few of the ladies convinced me to steal another gift - a pair of panties! So seriously, I'm wondering what is so special about a pair of panties. Girls - let me tell you - they ARE special! After much discussion about how many of the ladies loved them and why, my skeptical self finally put them on yesterday. I'm now a believer. I honestly thought about washing them last night so I could wear them again today!

So, here is the ultimate panty - the self-proclaimed "World's Most Comfortable Thong." It's a brand called Hanky Panky and is available at Nordstrom among other places I'm sure. The crazy thing about it (and this is where I was skeptical) is that it is ONE SIZE. Seriously, from size 4 to size 14 can wear them. So, if you are skeptical like me, get out there and get one. You'll wash it the next day too :) Check out the cute holiday style. What a great stocking stuffer!

5 comments:

Staci said...

Oooh, I'm jealous! I've heard great things and can't wait to get some! :)

Halls said...

LOVE these panties!! I have been using them for about a year...even during pregnancy too.

Lisa Liner said...

I am not quite sure if YOUR mother-in-law should make a statement...oh what the heck...I will try them. You better watch out for those women in their spontaneous 50's...they are apt to try anything! Don't get a vision Kyle...not worth it!
Love,
Mom

Lacey said...

OHMYGOD Mere-- you didn't have Hanky Pankys yet?! They are amazing... no cutting into the hips/waist... super comfy...
By the way, GapBody makes a very nice knock-off for half the price ;)

TeamRiss said...

Yea for Hankys...glad I could spread a little Christmas cheer your way, my friend. Great seeing you, btw!