I took the kids to visit Santa on Wednesday morning. After much coaching over the last several weeks, I was pretty sure Caden would enjoy his visit with Santa this year. In the two previous years he wailed! He did not disappoint this time at all. On the other hand, his sweet little sister spoiled the perfect Santa picture with her tears. Alas, I'll probably have to wait a few more years to get a smiling picture with both my children on Santa's lap. Although, I have to say that I love the memory of it and cherish each happy or not so happy picture!
Caden asked Santa for an airplane that flies and he asked for a baby doll for Reese. He also reminded Santa to bring his toys to the lake since that is where we will be on Christmas morning. Poor little guy, we've been so many places in the last several weeks!
If I could figure out the scanner here at mom's house, I would show the actual result of our visit, but these pictures capture most of it. I love the picture of Caden talking to Santa the most! It was such a sweet moment.
2 comments:
I love it. We went today-similar experience. Barrett put on a cheesy smile and Kyle screamed! It's all perfect!
It just wouldn't be Christmas without a crying baby on Santa's lap. Can't wait to see the picture!
Lele
Post a Comment