Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Locke's Christmas Party

We were invited by my sweet friend Stephanie to their home for a Christmas Party for the kids on Monday. Stephanie is a former elementary school teacher and I told her no one could have done this party but her! She is so creative and had lots of little stations for crafts and games for the children to play. We were also treated to a visit from Santa which was a big hit with most of the kids (Reese, not so much).


Caden again asked Santa for an airplane that would fit in his suitcase. I seriously need to get this request on video so I can show him later on how much we screwed up his 3-year-old Christmas by living in Budapest. Poor thing just keeps asking for gifts that will fit in his suitcase!

Thank you for including us Stephanie - we had a wonderful time!


Craft Time!


The boys bombard Santa

Seriously Santa - all my gifts need to fit in a suitcase.

I don't care what you bring me, just as long as I don't see you.

Miss Reese & Miss Lucy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Reese, she does not like the red suit or the long beard...she needs to come see Poppy. I have to say I did LOL.