Babee met us after school at NorthPark Mall to take Caden & Reese to see The Trains at NorthPark. While I've heard about this exhibit for years, we had never been.
The Trains at NorthPark have been around since 1987. Proceeds collected benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas. The trains travel around the tracks and visit sites from Mount Rushmore to the Dallas skyline to Washington D.C. and Times Square. It really is a little boy's dream world and Caden was in awe.
We had a wonderful time strolling through the exhibit and the mall. I picked up cute outfits for both Caden & Reese for our visit to see Santa Claus tomorrow!
3 comments:
Isn't it great? Nora and I took my mom while she was in town. Sounds like y'all are having a great time!
We went shopping at NorthPark mall while visting over Thanksgiving and they were still setting up the Santa picture opp area. I was sad because that was a super fancy looking Santa's den for pics. Yall have fun!
This was a cool day with you, Babee, and the kids! Wish I was there!
Love,
Lele
P.S. Love the "just chillin' shirt
Post a Comment